The Harvest Moon was last night – enjoy a few fun reads on what to expect and how to celebrate. Links Below!
Everything you need to know: The super Harvest Moon of 2014
Look for the Harvest Moon to shine on the night of September 8-9, 2014. And it’s not just any Harvest Moon. It’s also a supermoon.
Full Moon in Pisces: Rattlesnakes & Rituals
The moon does not fight. It attacks no one. It does not worry. It does not try to crush others. It keeps to its course, but by its very nature, it gently influences. What other body could pull an entire ocean from shore to shore? The moon is faithful to its nature and its power is never diminished~~
Cleanse – Begin
- Meditate and focus on cleansing and starting anew
- Go for a swim
- Connect with your body in a physical way
- Nourish yourself with healthy foods
- Do something you have been scared to do (this opens up the receptors of your soul to be ready for something new)
- Gift an item you love to someone else that will enjoy it
- Write a list of your intentions for the month (this does not need to be goal oriented)
“All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become.” – Buddha